Specs & Info
- John Troxel’s Brutus Mustang body sits on a 125″ chassis.
- Powered by a 528ci Hemi coupled to a BTE 2-speed Powerglide.
- Best ET: 7.17 sec Best MPH: 198 mph
- This car is a recreation of the famous Lew Arrington Mustang he ran in the early 70’s on the east coast.
Driver & Crew
- Owner: John Troxel
- Driver: Chris Schneider
- Crew Chief: John Troxel
- Tuner & Advisor: Roland Leong
- Crew: Noah Summer, Gary Ball, Randy Hentges, Justin Craig
- Victory Performance Parts Driveline Components
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!